- 20 to 25 plums - cut in half and destoned
- 2 tblsp water
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp vanilla bean paste
- Toasted hazelnuts, Greek yoghurt and a drizzle of honey to serve
- Pre heat oven to 200oC
- Layer the halved plums on a baking tray, cut side up.
- Mix the vanilla bean paste and the cinnamon with the water and pour over the plums.
- Roast for about 30 to 40 minutes, basting the plums every 10 to 15 minutes and cook until softened.
- Serve with Greek yoghurt, a drizzle of honey and roasted hazelnuts.
- Keep the leftovers in the fridge to have for breakfast with porridge or as a snack with yoghurt and nuts.