Last week we enjoyed the second of our online nutrition workshops being delivered by Jane McClenaghan, Vital Nutrition. For more information visit www.vital-nutrition.co.uk and to participant in these workshops contact [email protected]
This week Jane discussed the importance of supporting your immune system and eating a variety of colours when it comes to fruit and vegetables. Jane shared with us a recipe for roasted cauliflower which is detailed below.
- One Cauliflower
- A selection of herbs - bay leaves, thyme, rosemary
- Olive Oil Lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre heat your oven to 170oC
- Chop the cauliflower into florets and place onto a baking sheet
- Add the chopped herbs, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 35 - 40 minutes until the cauliflower looks golden and crispy.
- Take out of the oven and add the zest of your lemon and squeeze over the juice of half the lemon to serve.