- 150g peas (fresh or frozen)
- handful of feta
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- handful of mint
- 2 tblsp spelt flour or plain flour
- Zest of half a lemon
- Black pepper
- Whisk the eggs and fold in the onion, peas, mint and feta.
- Add the lemon zest and flour and gently fold into the mixture. Season with black pepper.
- Heat a little olive oil in non-stick frying pan.
- Scoop about a tblsp of the mixture and pop it onto the pan to make your fritter. You will be able to fit 3 or 4 fritters on the pan at once and the mixture makes 6 fritters.
- Cook over a medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes each side and serve with a big green salad.