Grilled Courgette with Lemon & Garlic
From Vital Nutrition
- 2 or 3 Courgettes
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- A handful of flat leaf parsely, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and chopped
- Zest and juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Finely slice the courgette lenghtways and put in a blow with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix gently making sure the courgettes get coated evenly.
- Heat the griddle pan over a medium heat and cook the courgettes for 2 - 3 minutes on each side until they have softened and look chargrilled. You can do this a batch at a time. You can cook them like this on a barbecure too.
- Once cooked, put the courgettes into a bowl with the lemon zest and juice, parsley and garlic. Season to taste.